She was the director of Staff Development at Burbank Hospital for 35 years.
What does DSD stand for?
DSD stands for Director of Staff Development
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DSD
We have 235 other meanings of DSD in our Acronym Attic
- Development Services Division (various locations)
- Developmental Special Duties
- Digestive System Disorder
- Digital Sharing Device
- Digital Solutions Division (various companies)
- Digital System Design
- Direct Services Dialing
- Direct Store Delivery
- Direct Stream Digital (Sony digital audio format)
- Direction de la Solidarité Départementale (French: Departmental Directorate for Solidarity)
- Directorate of Staff Duties
- Disability Services Division (various locations)
- Disorders of Sex Development
- Distance Selling Directive (consumer legislation; EU)
- District of South Dakota (judiciary)
- District Secretary's Division (Sri Lanka)
- District Security Division
- Division of Shortage Designation
- Division of Student Development (various schools)
- Doctor in Social Development (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Mrs Doyle, 57, assistant director of Staff Development at Newcastle University, where her daughter worked as a clerical assistant, said: "We intend to continue fundraising for the charity Epilepsy Action, we will carry on as long as we are able in memory of Katy.
Accepting the award on behalf of the Indiana DOC was Dan Ronay, director of staff development and training.
She has worked as a charge nurse, a nurse manager, and a director of staff development.
A former director of staff development at North Star Borough School District in Fairbanks, Ala.
Knowles, director of staff development at a Boca Raton, FL school and a former elementary school teacher, and Smith, a media specialist at the same school, have teamed up to provide a valuable guide to running book discussion groups with upper elementary and middle school students.
For the past year she has been the director of staff development for the organization, working at establishing a strong and consistent educational component for all programs and services.
Jody Junor, 1971-73, director of staff development at Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center.