Stephen Kelly, director of postgraduate general practice education at the deanery, said: "Since 2000 we have managed to increase the number of GP registrars in the West Midlands by more than 65 per cent.
What does DPGPE stand for?
DPGPE stands for Director of Postgraduate General Practice Education (physician education; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Division de Perfectionnement de la Gendarmerie Mobile (French: Development Division of the Mobile Police)
- Di (Propylene Glycol) Methyl Ether (solvent)
- Date Palm Global Network (agriculture; UN)
- Diffuse Proliferative Glomerulonephritis
- Direction du Pétrole et du Gaz du Nord (French: Northern Directorate of Oil and Gas; Canada)
- Department of Postgraduate General Practice (UK)
- Dinu Patriciu Global Properties (various locations)
- Division Produits Grand Public (French: Consumer Products Division)
- Division Project Grants Program (Australia)
- Drosophila Population Genomics Project
- Digital Photography Greece
- Domestic Production Gross Receipts
- Data Product Generation System
- Développement Pharma Gestion Services (French: Pharma Development Management Services)
- Differential Global Position System
- Diplôme de Poste-Graduation Spécialisée (French: Diploma of Specialized Post-Graduation; Algéria)
- Direct Placard Grand Sud (French: Direct Closet Deep South)
- Distributed Power Generation Systems (energy)
- Douai Pharma Gestion Service (French: Douai Pharma Management Service)
- Detached Priorities Generalized Stochastic Petri Net
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephen Kelly, director of postgraduate general practice education at the Deanery, said there had been a significant increase in the numbers of GP registrars recruited in the region.