A top HCA official said that the association has decided to file an appeal against the tax amount of ` 7,73,79,157 as it feels that it has been levied unfairly, though the 30- day period for filing an appeal has lapsed, as per the details mentioned in the notice recently served by the office of the Deputy Director of Income Tax ( Exemptions)- II in Hyderabad.
What does DIT stand for?
DIT stands for Director of Income Tax (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIT
We have 124 other meanings of DIT in our Acronym Attic
- Details In Thread (forums & BBSs)
- Detroit Income Tax
- Detroit Institute of Technology
- Deutscher Investment Trust
- Diet-Induced Thermogenesis
- Differential Impedance Transducer
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Digital Imaging Technician (film and television industry)
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Directorate of Information Technology (various locations)
- Directory Information Tree
- Disability Insurance Trust
- Divemaster in Training (rescue diving)
- Division Internationale du Travail (French: International Division of Labor)
- Documentation, Information and Training
- Documentation/Information Transmittal
- Dual Income Tax
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Due In Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penney of the Toronto Chapter introduced the recipients of the Institute's Distinguished Service Award: Wayne Adams, former Director of Income Tax Rulings Division at CRA, Gerry Lalonde, former Director of Tax Legislation for the Tax Policy Division of the Department of Finance, and Pierre Bertrand, former Director General of the Excise and GST/HST Rulings Directorate for CRA.
Director of Income Tax Zanir Muhammad said companies pay 3.
Speakers included senior government tax officials from China (Liao Tizhong, International Taxation Department), India (Virendra Singh, Director of Income Tax (International)), South Korea (Jin-oog Suh, Director International Cooperation Division), Australia (Mark Konza, Deputy Commissioner, Large Business & International), and the OECD (Caroline Silberztein).