Pretty, DDS, PhD, director of Graduate Education, The School of Dentistry, The University of Manchester (U.
What does DOGE stand for?
DOGE stands for Director of Graduate Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOGE
- Double O Gauge Association (model railroading group; Surrey, England, UK)
- Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (Oregon)
- Dow Graduate Association of North America
- Dog Owners Group Bettering Our Novatop Environment (Novato, CA)
- Dogbert Index (Scott Adams' Dilbert)
- Dallas Organic Garden Club (est. 1993; Dallas, TX)
- Diari Oficial de la Generalitat de Catalunya
- Desire of Great Dreams (band)
- Department of Geography and Environment (university department; various locations)
- Digital Online Global Economy
- Deep Ocean Gas Exchange Experiment (Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study; UK)
- Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Distributed Object Group Framework
- Division of Oil Gas and Geothermal Resources (California)
- Danish Online Gaming League
- Distributed Object Group Management Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture)
- Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Management Architecture)
- Dads of Great Students (National Center for Fathering)
- Department Of General Services (later changed to DGS)
- Deployable Oxygen Generation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panel "raised some important issues," says Susan Duby, director of graduate education for the National Science Foundation in Arlington, Va.
He is the Director of Graduate Education in Sustainable Agriculture.