A hospital trust has appointed a new acting director of finance and information.
What does DOF stand for?
DOF stands for Director of Finance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOF
We have 85 other meanings of DOF in our Acronym Attic
- Department of the Future (Telia; Sweden)
- Depot Overhaul Factor
- Depth of Field (photography)
- Depth Of Focus
- Diario Oficial de la Federacion (Mexico)
- Dictators of Fate (gaming group)
- Diocese of Florida
- Direct Order Fulfillment
- Direction of Fire
- Direction of Flight
- Directorate of Food (various nations)
- District Oise de Football (French football club)
- Double Old-Fashioned (glassware)
- Drill-on-the-Fly (laser drilling)
- Drugs of Faith (band)
- Date of Full Availability
- Defense Offset Facilitation Agency (India)
- Department of Finance and Administration (Australia)
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Details of Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The accounting staff is linked with the information technology (IT) staff through Greg Leatherwood, who wears the hats of Senior Director of Finance and IT point man.
The eight chief executives appointed yesterday are: # Ynys Mon LHB - Lynne Joannu, currently deputy director of finance at Conwy and Denbighshire NHS Trust.
I am also very grateful to Stephen Loh, our director of finance and corporate controller, for doing an outstanding job as interim CFO during the past six months.
Smith, senior vice president and director of Finance and Administration, announced his plans to retire effective Feb.
David Smith joins Hawkeye Partners as managing director of finance and operations.
Murphy has been group director of finance for the General Motors Buick-Oldsmobile- Cadillac Group since June 1989.
Scott offers tremendous experience as our new CFO and has been SigmaTel's Director of Finance with responsibility for all accounting functions.