Our officers hard work is paying back and providing the expected results," said Marcelino Borges, director of field operations for Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
What does DFO stand for?
DFO stands for Director of Field Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFO
We have 62 other meanings of DFO in our Acronym Attic
- Dell Factory Outlet
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (Canada)
- Des Filles en Ovalie (French: Girls in Rugby)
- Designated Federal Official
- Deutscher Falkenorden (German Falcon Order)
- Diesel Fuel Oil
- Digital Fuel Optimizer (RevTech motorcycle fuel control system)
- Dining Facility Operation
- Diploma in Front Office (various educational institutions)
- Direct Factory Outlet (Australian retail center)
- Director of Financial Operations (various organizations)
- Director of Flight Operations (airline rank)
- Disaster Field Office (US FEMA)
- Dislodged Foreign Object (gaming; World of Warcraft)
- Distance from Origin
- Distillate Fuel Oil
- District Forest Office
- Divisional Finance Officer
- Divisional Forest Officer
- Documentation for Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Illegal broadcasters can cause serious interference to safety-of-life services such as the fire brigade and air traffic control, as well as legitimate radio stations," said the Ofcom director of field operations, Robert Thelen-Bartholomew.
Mike Hafertepe was promoted to regional vice president of the Subaru Mid- America Region from director of field operations at Subaru of America, Inc.
Pamela Rippens is assistant vice president and director of field operations for Specialty Risk Services, a subsidiary of The Hartford Financial Services Group.
Simon Ablitt, director of field operations for TV Licensing, said: "The net is clearly closing in and we are disappointed that evaders are foolish enough to risk a hefty fine.
Simon Ablitt, director of field operations for TV Licensing, said: "The net is clearly closing in and we're disappointed evaders are foolish enough to risk a hefty fine.
According to Jay Satz, the association's director of field operations, "They learn how to get hired by an agency to work on a trail crew, but they also get a real in-the-face lesson on limited resources.
Pat Goldwater, director of field operations for Property Resources Corp.