Robert Kadykowski, director of corporate development, Xaloy, Inc.
What does DCD stand for?
DCD stands for Director of Corporate Development (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCD
We have 195 other meanings of DCD in our Acronym Attic
- Dichotomous Coordinate Descent (algorithm)
- Die Cheerleader Die (band)
- Digital Capture Device
- Digital Clock Distributor (Telecom Solutions)
- Digital Communications Dispatcher (police)
- Digital Conference Director
- Digital Content Distribution (computing)
- Diploma of Company Direction (UK)
- Direction de la Coopération pour le Développement (French: Directorate of Development Cooperation)
- Directorate of Combat Developments (now Concepts and Requirements Directorate)
- Discharge Control Desk
- Disease Control Division (various organizations)
- Disk-Caching Disk
- Disorders of Cortical Development
- Dissociated Vertical Divergence
- Distributed Change Coverage
- Diversity Career Day (Virginia)
- Division of Community Development (various organizations)
- Document Content Definition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keane, director of Corporate Development of Telios Pharmaceuticals, 619-622-2615; or Joseph C.
English had previously served as vice president - director of corporate development and planning, overseeing capital management, investor relations and the development and analysis of management operating plans and reports, as well as interaction with rating agencies and insurance departments.
Senior Director of Corporate Development, brings 15 years of legal and biotechnology experience to the Ambit team.
James Woodward III joined ValliCorp in the newly created position of executive vice president, general counsel and director of corporate development.
Prior to joining EMC, Cody served as director of corporate development at United Technologies, and spent fifteen years with Kidder Peabody Inc.
West, CLU, CEBS as its new Director of Corporate Development.
HOUSTON -- Swift Energy Company's (NYSE:SFY) Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations, Scott A.