The report found staff shortages contributed to compromised treatment, with the director of area mental health services overworked and "burnt out".
What does DAMHS stand for?
DAMHS stands for Director of Area Mental Health Services (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAMHS
- Don't Ask Me How
- Dundee Association for Mental Health (UK)
- Dutch Art and Media House (Netherlands)
- Durham Aged Mineworkers' Homes Association (UK)
- Don't Ask Me How I Know
- Don't Ask Me How I Know, I Just Do OK
- Don't Ask Me How I Know, I Just Know
- Don't Ask Me How I Know I Just Know, Ok
- Don't Ask Me How I Know This
- Dandenong Area Mental Health Service (Australia)
- Department of the Army Military Intelligence (US Army)
- designated aircraft maintenance inspector
- Disability Awareness Ministries, Inc.
- Chief of the Threat Intelligence Division, Foreign Intelligence Directorate (Army)
- Droit D'auteur Multimedia Internet Copyright (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Dachverband Anthroposophische Medizin in Deutschland (German: Organization of Anthroposophical Medicine in Germany)
- Development and Migration in International Dialogue (journal)
- Data Management and Information Retrieval (degree; various universities)
- Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (US Department of Defense)
- Defense Analysis and Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Duty Authorised Officer (DAO), second health professional in judicial reviews, responsible clinician, and Director of Area Mental Health Services (DAMHS).