She was subsequently promoted to Assistant Director of Administration and to her current position in 1996.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Director of Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Deposit Only Account
- Design Organisation Approval
- Designated Overhaul Activity
- Designated/Delegated Option Authorization
- Desired Order of Arrival
- Deutsch Ostafrika (German East Africa, modern Tanzania)
- Devils on Asphalt (motorcycle club)
- Dictionary of Acronyms
- Direct Obligation Authority
- Direction Of Arrival
- Disciples of Anarchy (gaming)
- Disciples of Annihilation (techno band)
- Disciples Of Apocalypse (WWF wrestlers)
- Dispatch of Army (gaming)
- Disposizioni Organizzative Annuali (Italian: Annual Organizational Provisions)
- Distributed Objects and Applications
- District Officers Association
- Division of Administration
- Division of Aviation (various locations)
- Dogbert Outplacement Agency (Dilbert)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few months ago, when the magicians were looking for a place to meet, member Bryan Lake, director of administration for the club, offered the clubhouse for their monthly meetings.
Denett is a retired senior executive from the federal service, and has served as director of administration and senior procurement executive in the Office of the Secretary for the Department of the Interior, and as vice chairman of the government-wide Procurement Executives Council, now called the Federal Acquisition Council.
associate director of administration, The National Center for Voice and Speech, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, 1245 Champa St.
Cathy Giroux, director of administration of the diocese of Keewatin, which covers eastern Manitoba and northwestern Ontario.
Leamon Lee, Associate Director of Administration at NIH, presented the honor to KPMG Consulting at an awards ceremony hosted by the NIH Information Technology Acquisition & Assessment Center (NITAAC).
As director of administration, she has overall responsibility for contract management, marketing, public relations, and office administration.
Beth Arthur, former director of administration for the Arlington County Sheriff's Office, has replaced Faust.