Roberts has held many senior intelligence positions, including director of Intelligence, Commander Naval Forces Europe and Commander-in-Chief NATO AFSOUTH; director, Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office (manager of the General Defense Intelligence Program); director, Naval Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis at the Office of Naval Intelligence; special assistant to the Associate Director of Central Intelligence for Military Support and the Chief of Staff for the Director Military Intelligence Staff.
What does DMI stand for?
DMI stands for Director Military Intelligence (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMI
We have 201 other meanings of DMI in our Acronym Attic
- Dimensional Metals Inc.
- Dimethyl Itaconate
- Direct Machine Interface (digital printing industry)
- Direct Material Input
- Direct Matrix Inversion
- Direct Measurements, Inc.
- Direct Memory Interface
- Direct Meubles International (French: International Furniture Direct)
- Directional Movement Index (financial charting analysis)
- Directional Movement Indicator
- Disaster Management Institute (India)
- Disaster Management Interoperability (FEMA)
- Disaster Mitigation Institute (India)
- Disease Management Initiative
- Disk Memory Interface
- Displacement Measuring Interferometer
- Disposable Monthly Income (Bankruptcy law)
- Dispositif Médical Implantable (French: Implantable Medical Device)
- Dispositif Mobile Interactif
- Distance Measuring Instrument