She's currently serving as director general of the foreign service and director of human resources at the State Department.
What does DGFS stand for?
DGFS stands for Director General of the Foreign Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DGFS
We have 1 other meaning of DGFS in our Acronym Attic
- Direction de la Gestion de la Formation des Personnels (French: Personnel Management Training Branch)
- Direction Générale de la Fonction Publique (French: General Directorate of Civil Service; Algeria)
- Direction Générale des Finances Publiques (French: General Directorate of Public Finance)
- Directorate General of Family Planning (Bangladesh)
- Dirección General de Farmacia y Productos Sanitarios (in Spain)
- Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles du Québec (French: Genealogical Dictionary of the Families of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Reiserecht e.V. (German: German Society of Travel Law)
- Directeur Général de la Formation et de la Recherche (French: General Directorate of Training and Research; Madagascar)
- Dubna Gas-Filled Recoil Separator
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Sprachwissenschaft (German: German Society for Linguistics)
- Duluth Garden Flower Society (Duluth, MN)
- Director General of Fair Trading
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade (India)
- Direcção-Geral de Formação Vocacional (Portuguese: Directorate-General for Vocational Training)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft Fuer Wundheilung und Wundebehandlung (German: German Association for Wounds and Wound Healing)
- Directoraat Generaal Fiscale Zaken (Dutch: Directorate-General for Taxation; Netherlands)
- David Glory Group Pty Ltd (Victoria, Australia)
- Delay and Gate Generator
- Deutsche Geophysikalische Gesellschaft (German: German Geophysical Society)
- Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft (German record company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He held senior positions in the Department of State including Coordinator for Counter-terrorism, Deputy Inspector General, Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, and Director General of the Foreign Service.
Director General of the Foreign Service Academy Khalid Aziz Babar while welcoming the Dutch ambassador, said the training of the young diplomats in Netherlands would help in promote bilateral relations.
He was ambassador to Chile, India and Romania, and director general of the Foreign Service.
Director General of the Foreign Service Academy, Sohail Amin, in his address focused on the comprehensive training provided to the new entrants in foreign services of Pakistan.
ambassador to Togo and Mauritius as well as Deputy Director General of the Foreign Service during his 32-year diplomatic career.
At the Department's Take Your Child to Work Day in April, Department employees and their children filled the Dean Acheson Auditorium to hear from the Director General of the Foreign Service and the head of the Office of Global Youth Issues.
Committee members were assisted by several top State Department officials including Under Secretary for Management Henrietta Fore and Director General of the Foreign Service Harry Thomas.