General Hashem Othman Al-Hussein, Director General of Police Forces, signed for Sudan while Omer Al-Khazrawi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Security Affairs of Libya signed for his country.
What does DGP stand for?
DGP stands for Director General of Police (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DGP
We have 96 other meanings of DGP in our Acronym Attic
- Debt Guarantee Program (US FDIC)
- Deepsouthwest Geocaching Project
- Deferred Gratification Pattern (sociology)
- Délais Globaux de Paiement (French: Global Payment Deadline)
- Delta Gamma Phi (sorority)
- Department of Geology and Paleontology (various locations)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Parodontologie
- Diagnostic Génétique Pré-Implantation (French: Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Digitaler Grossprint
- Dirección General de Profesiones (Spanish: General Directorate of Professions; Mexico)
- Dissimilar Gateway Protocol
- District Government Pleader
- Domestic Gross Product
- Double Glazing Panel (window design)
- Droit & Gestion de Patrimoine (French: Law & Asset Management)
- Duty Group Position
- Dynamic Geohistory Plot (energy exploration)
- Senior Defense Group on Proliferation (NATO)
- Degree Grade Point Average (academics; various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 17 ---(BNA)-- The Director General of Police in Muharraq Governorate stated that an act of terrorism, i.
The hearing was due to take place tomorrow but has been postponed until March 17, when the local director general of police has asked to participate Dwyer (below) said: "While I categorically deny the allegation made against me by the stewards of the Royal Western India Turf Club that I did not allow Ice Age to race on her merits, I welcome the decision of the director general of police, Raj Khilnani, to involve himself in proceedings and that he will be in attendance at the hearing.
The agreement was signed by the governor of the Central Bank Sultan Bin Nasser Al Suwaidi and the director general of Police Operations at Abu Dhabi Police, Major General Mohammed Bin Al Awadhi Al Menhali in presence of Lt.
Julio Ribeiro is a retired director general of Police in Punjab during terrorist activities there in the 1980s.
A team from the police anti-terror squad had been sent to the hospital, Additional Director General of Police Brij Lal and New Delhi were "grim reminders of the grave challenges posed by terrorism" and stressed the urgent need to improve intelligence gathering.
The accused, sub- inspector Sunil Guddler, was last year given a certificate by director general of police B.
We found eight bodies and we have information that four more bodies were carried away by the Maoists, while many more were injured," director general of police Bhupinder Singh told reporters in Kolkata.