Dr Athani's transfer was due for long which got late due to the Parliament session and the gang- rape," director general of health services Dr Jagdish Prasad said.
What does DGHS stand for?
DGHS stands for Director General of Health Services (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DGHS
We have 1 other meaning of DGHS in our Acronym Attic
- Delaware General Health District
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (book by Douglas Adams)
- Design Guidelines for Hospitals and Day Procedure (Department of Human Services; Victoria, Australia)
- Diethylene Glycol Monohexyl Ether (toxicology)
- Directorate General of Higher Education (Indonesia)
- Duke Global Health Institute (Durham, NC)
- Dalton, Greiner, Hartman, Maher & Co., LLC (various locations)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Hygiene und Mikrobiologie (German: German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology)
- Dumfries, Galloway Housing Partnership (UK)
- Director General Human Resources
- Directorate General of Human Settlements (Indonesia)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Herpetologie und Terrarienkunde eV
- Deutsche Genossenschafts Hypothekenbank (German Mortgage Bank)
- Danger Grave Immédiat (French: Grave Immediate Danger)
- Danske Gymnastik- & Idrætsforeninger (Denmark)
- Date Growers Institute
- De Gourcy Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Defence Geospatial Intelligence
- Dentinogenesis Imperfecta
- Departement de Genie Informatique (French: Department of Computer Engineering; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Director General of Health Services Balochistan, Dr.
Ram, retired director general of health services, and Saurabh Jain, managing director of two medicine companies in Moradabad, in January.
Othman Al-Rabeeah, director general of Health Services in the central region, said a circular has been issued to all private hospitals to receive emergency patients when government hospitals are full.
With the help of Piet van Gils, Cordaid Programme Officer, I met the Director General of Health Services, the Directors of Primary Health Care Services, NGO Liaison, Reproductive Health, Hospital Services, and Human Resources.
Francoise Bouchard, Correctional Services Canada's Director General of Health Services, is leading a change that one in eight offenders entering the federal correctional institutions, now come in with health problems which the federal service is required to treat; at least 25 percent of whom are now diagnosed as having mental health problems at the time they're admitted to federal institutions.
Mukundan recently completed a trip to India that included meeting with the Director General of Health Services, R.
The idea is to help patients who get treated by private doctors to get drugs easily," director general of Health Services Dr Jagdish Prasad said.