What does DASH stand for?
DASH stands for Director Action on Safety and Health (United Kingdom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DASH
We have 72 other meanings of DASH in our Acronym Attic
- Delta Airlines Special Handling
- Deployable Automation Support Host (US Army)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health
- Design and Architecture Senior High (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware
- Development Activities and Services for Health (Haiti)
- Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension
- Differential Air-Speed Hold
- Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Digital Audio Stationary Head
- Disability of Arm Shoulder and Hand (physical therapy)
- Display and Sight Helmet (military aviation)
- Division of Adolescent and School Health (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Domestic Abuse Shelter Homes, Inc.
- Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Honour Based Violence (UK)
- Downtown Area Shuttle (Phoenix, AZ transit system)
- Drive a Service Member Home (volunteer program)
- Drone Antisubmarine Helicopter
- Dynamic Adaptive Streaming Over HTTP
- Dynamic Autonomous Sprawled Hexapod (robot)