There were no computers and all the accounts were completed using paper systems and each day my boss John Glover would be summoned to the managing director's office to go through the daily sales and finances.
What does DIRO stand for?
DIRO stands for Director's Office (US DARPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIRO
- Direction Interdépartementale des Routes Nord (French: Interdepartmental Directorate of Roads North)
- Directory Number (VoIP network)
- Dispensational International Research Network (theology)
- Director, Navy Courier Service
- Director of Naval History (US Navy)
- Director, Naval Council of Personnel Boards
- Director, Naval Council of Personnel Boards Detachment
- Director, National Security Agency
- Departement d'Informatique et de Recherche Operationnelle
- Direction Interdépartementale des Routes Ouest (French: Interdepartmental Directorate of Roads West)
- District Industrial Relations Officer (now District Labor Relations Office)
- Director, Office of Civil Defense
- Distinguished Restaurants of North America
- Dialoogcentrum in Reflectie Op Opvoeding en Onderwijs (Dutch: Dialogue Center on Education and Reflection in Education; Belgium)
- Data and Information Resource Program (Philippines)
- Defence Industrial Research Program (est. 1961; Canada)
- Device Independent Recording Package
- Dharma Initiative Recruiting Project
- Diabetes Interdisciplinary Research Program
- Division of Intramural Research Programs (US NIMH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper has learned that the negotiating teams of Nikola Gruevski and AM Ahmeti are resolved to delay the taking of final decisions until the very end hoping to extract the best possible outcome and considering that BDI insists on taking hold of the director's office at the Customs after VMRO-DPMNE made it clear they would by no means renounce the Security and Counterintelligence Office.
We are holding them in the director's office," union official Benoit Nicolas told AFP.
She has assumed her duties in the Executive Director's office, and the Acting Executive Director, Tom Murr, has resumed his role as a Deputy.
Schaefer comes to the program director's office from his last assignment at the Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
Five percent of the monies collected from the fund would go to renovation of research buildings, to the National Library of Medicine and to the NIH director's office.
NASA's Flight Director's Office uses the software for its Flight Rules Change Request (FRCR) Process to electronically submit and review changes to the flight rules used during missions.
We are holding them in the director's office," union official Benoit Nicolas told AFP Tuesday.