Members of KCA have served on the governing board of Friends of Cancer Research, and as advisers to the director of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) through the Director's Consumer Liaison Group.
What does DCLG stand for?
DCLG stands for Director's Consumer Liaison Group (US NCI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCLG
We have 2 other meanings of DCLG in our Acronym Attic
- Data Conversion Language Engine
- Design Criteria for Logistics Elements
- Dhaka Centre for Law and Economics (Bangladesh)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (India)
- Data Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Dakota County Library - Farmington (Farmington, MN)
- Delta Club Livradois Forez (French hang gliding club)
- Denver Community Leadership Forum (Denver, CO)
- Detroit Community Loan Fund
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK Government department, successor to ODPM)
- Deutscher Club für Leonberger Hunde E.v (German dog club)
- Diaspirin Cross Linked Hemoglobin
- Durham County Local History Society (UK)
- Data-Link Connection Identifier
- Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Danish Central Library for Immigrant Literature (Denmark)
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Dane County Land Information Office (Wisconsin)
- Door County Learning in Retirement (Wisconsin)
- Deputy Clerk
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to her appointment to the NCPB, Giusti serves on the National Cancer Institute's Director's Consumer Liaison Group (DCLG) and is a member of the Cancer Leadership Council.
Mike Katz is Co-Chair of ECOG's Patient Representative Committee, Vice President of the International Myeloma Foundation and Chair Emeritus of the National Cancer Institute Director's Consumer Liaison Group.