Army * Chris Inglis, Deputy Director, National Security Agency * GEN Peter Chiarelli, USA (Ret.
What does DIRNSA stand for?
DIRNSA stands for Director, National Security Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- DIstributed and Reconfigurable MUltiprocessor
- Defined Interstate Rail Network (Australia)
- Digital Interaction Research Network (Umeå University; Sweden)
- Direction Interdépartementale des Routes Nord (French: Interdepartmental Directorate of Roads North)
- Directory Number (VoIP network)
- Dispensational International Research Network (theology)
- Director, Navy Courier Service
- Director of Naval History (US Navy)
- Director, Naval Council of Personnel Boards
- Director, Naval Council of Personnel Boards Detachment
- Departement d'Informatique et de Recherche Operationnelle
- Direction Interdépartementale des Routes Ouest (French: Interdepartmental Directorate of Roads West)
- Director's Office (US DARPA)
- District Industrial Relations Officer (now District Labor Relations Office)
- Director, Office of Civil Defense
- Distinguished Restaurants of North America
- Dialoogcentrum in Reflectie Op Opvoeding en Onderwijs (Dutch: Dialogue Center on Education and Reflection in Education; Belgium)
- Data and Information Resource Program (Philippines)
- Defence Industrial Research Program (est. 1961; Canada)
- Device Independent Recording Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reports from the PCWorld and Reuters indicate that General Keith B Alexander, Director, National Security Agency sought the help of hackers while addressing the Defcon hacker conference in Las Vegas July 27.
During back-to-back assignments as the Director, National Security Agency (NSA), Fellow and Chief of SIGINT Plans and Policy on the DCSINT staff, LTC Gribble became the Army lead for the emerging Regional Signal Operations Center concept.
During his tenure, he held numerous key command positions and served as Executive Assistant to the Director, National Security Agency.
Gen, USAF (ret) and former Director, National Security Agency.
Cyber Command and director, National Security Agency (NSA); Bruce Carlson, director, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO); the Honorable James R.
George, Information Assurance Technical Director, National Security Agency (NSA) * George Heron, VP and Chief Scientist, McAfee * Dr.
Susan Gragg, CIO, National Reconnaissance Office Dickie George, Technical Director, National Security Agency Dr.