As a nation, we can be justly proud of our abiding commitment to the rule of law, free elections, fundamental rights of the people, directive principles of state policy, federalism, and decentralization of power as the bedrock of constitutional governance," said Kumar.
What does DPSP stand for?
DPSP stands for Directive Principles of State Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPSP
We have 7 other meanings of DPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Défense Personnelle Sportive et Professionnelle (French: Professional and Private Sports Defense)
- Defense Production Sharing Program (US/Canada)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (AccesDirect Financial Products)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (Canada)
- Demand Pull Supplier Pilot
- Depolarizing Postsynaptic Potential
- Developments in Power System Production
- Developments in Power System Protection
- Direct Physical-Statistical Prediction
- Direction de la Prévention et de la Sécurité du Public (French: Department of Prevention and Public Safety)
- Director of Pensions and Social Programs (Canada)
- Directorate of Pensions and Social Programs (Canada)
- Disjoint Pathset Selection Protocol
- District Print Shop Pro
- Division of Programs for Special Populations
- Dingwall Primary School Parents' Association (Scotland, UK)
- Display Producers and Screen Printers Association (now Screen Printing Association; Surrey, England, UK)
- Combat Consumption Support From D-Day to P-Day
- Data Processing Service Request
- Data Processing System Requirement(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties 6.
At that time, General (retired) Singh had said 'rampant corruption' is the country's biggest problem, and accused the government of not following the Directive Principles of State Policy as written in the Constitution.