La direction des grandes entreprises (DGE), selon M.
What does DGE stand for?
DGE stands for Direction des Grandes Entreprises (French: Directorate of Grand Enterprises; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGE
We have 64 other meanings of DGE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Global Ecology (Carnegie Institution for Science; Stanford, CA)
- Department of Graduate Education (NSA grant subdivision)
- Desert Gold Exchange (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Diccionario Griego-Español (Madrid, Spain)
- Diesel Gallon Equivalent (fuel storage)
- Digital Gene Expression
- Digital Graphics Engine (Cestron Electronics, Inc.)
- Digital Ground Equipment
- Diplomate, Geotechnical Engineering (certification)
- Directeur Général des Élections (French: Chief Electoral Officer; Canada)
- Direction Générale des Entreprises (French: General Directorate for Enterprise)
- Director General Environment (various nations)
- Division of Gaming Enforcement (New Jersey)
- Division of Graduate Education (US NSF)
- Does God Exist?
- Dominion Group Entertainment (Overland Park, KS)
- Dove Game Engine (gaming software)
- Dynamic Gain Equalizer
- Dynamic General Equilibrium (economics)
- D.G. Edworthy Associates (management consultancy; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proceeds were used to strengthen Orascom Telecom's balance sheet and to help pay 20 per cent of the disputed tax bill to the Algerian Direction des Grandes Entreprises in order to begin the appeal.
The Algerian Direction des Grandes Entreprises (Tax Department for
[beaucoup moins que]La teledeclaration et le telepaiement, precise-t-il, toucheront en premier lieu la direction des grandes entreprises avant d'etre elargis aux centres des impots regionaux[beaucoup plus grand que].