What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Directeur des Systèmes d'Information (French: Director of Information Systems; various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Spot Imaging (diagnostic technique)
- Digital Switch Interface
- Digital Systems International Inc.
- Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Informazione (Italian university)
- Dipole Shear Imager (energy production)
- Direct Service Industry
- Direct Signal Interference
- Direct Spark Ignition (propane fired appliances)
- Direct Steam Injection
- Direct Switch Interface
- Direction des Systèmes d'Information (French: Directorate of Information Systems; France and Switzerland)
- Director's Strategic Initiatives (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Dirty South Improv (Carrboro, North Carolina)
- Discrete Surface Integral (microwave theory)
- Disease Severity Index
- Diseminación Selectiva de Información (Spanish)
- Dissimilar Source Integration
- Distilled Spirits Institute
- Distributed Storage Infrastructure
- Distribution and Service, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)