At the same time, Wingcast's service will launch in some Ford and Infiniti vehicles as a factory-installed option, or through aftermarket consumer electronics channels in partnership with Directed Electronics Inc.
What does DEI stand for?
DEI stands for Directed Electronics Inc.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEI
We have 107 other meanings of DEI in our Acronym Attic
- Development Engineering Inspection
- Development Exchange, Incorporated
- Device Engineering Inc.
- Devon and Exeter Institution (est. 1813; UK)
- Dielectric and Electrical Insulation
- Diesel Engine Inspection
- Diffraction Enhanced Imaging
- Digestible Energy Intake
- Dimosia Epichirisi Ilektrismou (Greek: Public Power Company)
- Direct Exhaust Injection
- Direction de l'Environnement et de l'Intervention (French: Directorate of Environment and Response; Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Directorate for European Integration (Bosnia and Herzegovnia)
- Distance Education Initiative (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Distance Education Institution (various locations)
- Divide et Impera (Latin maxim; game)
- DoD (Department of Defense) Enterprise Initiative (US DoD)
- Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc. (Phineas and Ferb; TV show)
- Dose Equivalent Iodine
- Drop Eligible Indicator (computer networking)
- Dutch East India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elias played a key role in the acquisition of Directed Electronics Inc.
Viper(R) is a registered trademark of Directed Electronics Inc.
Viper is a registered trademark of Directed Electronics Inc.
based electronics distributor Directed Electronics Inc.
Viper is a Registered Trademark of Directed Electronics Inc.
6 Kbps) -0- Note to Editors: Viper is a Registered Trademark of Directed Electronics Inc.