The SKYACTIV-G is a highly efficient, new-generation direct-injection gasoline engine.
What does DIGE stand for?
DIGE stands for Direct-Injection Gasoline Engine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIGE
- Disabled Independent Gardeners Association
- Digital Guidance and Control Computer
- Disadvantage in Getting A Job
- Dictionnaire du Gascon Moderne (French: Dictionary of Modern Gascon)
- Diabetes Mellitus Insulin Glucose Infusion in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Digital Application
- Dirección General de Gestión Ambiental y Recursos (Spanish: General Directorate of Environmental Management and Resources; Guatemala)
- Digital Gas Turbine Engine Control
- Damai Indah Golf & Country Club (Indonesia)
- Differential In-Gel Electrophoresis
- Dirección General de Educación Bilingüe Intercultural (Spanish: General Directorate of Intercultural Bilingual Education; Guatemala)
- Dirección General de Control de Armas y Municiones (Guatemala)
- Dirección General de Evaluación e Investigación Educativa (Spanish: General Directorate of Evaluation and Educational Research; Guatemala)
- Direcciòn General de Educaciòn Fìsica (Guatemala)
- Dirección General de Asuntos Marítimos (Spanish: Directorate General of Maritime Affairs)
- Dirección General de Medicamentos, Insumos y Drogas (Perú)
- Diving Into GIS (Geographic Information System) and Earth Observation (educational program; Italy)
- Direccion General de Salud Ambiental (Spanish)
- Dirección General de Servicios de Seguridad Privada (Spanish: Directorate General of Private Security Services)
- Diebold Generator for Statistical Tabulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's turbocharged direct-injection gasoline engines require very high voltage ignition systems, up to 40,000 volts compared with 20,000 to 30,000 volts in a naturally aspirated engine.
0-liter direct-injection gasoline engine offering nearly 300 horses yet 30-plus mpg, Hyundai claims this six-passenger crossover will be the basis for an actual future model.
0 direct-injection gasoline engine have resulted in improved fuel economy.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20101019/DE84104LOGO ) Designed especially for direct-injection gasoline engines, the new actuator provides more precise control of the engine's turbo-charger for better overall performance and fuel economy.
Toyota, the biggest Japanese automaker, will license to Volkswagen its patents on direct-injection gasoline engines, the officials said.
Among his accomplishments are the development of the high-performance V-10 TDI diesel engine in VW's Touareg SUV and Phaeton luxury sedan, and the introduction of turbo-charged, direct-injection gasoline engines with low-fuel consumption as well as high power and torque.
As a leader in turbocharging technology, BorgWarner pioneered turbocharging advances for gasoline direct-injection engines which led to several innovations, including gas-flow components adapted to the special demands of direct-injection gasoline engines and an integral manifold for improved energy efficiency and more power.