Currently, however, the lack of a direct transmission line connecting the Cahora Bassa power station in the North with the capital, Maputo, in the South, means that electricity first has to be exported to South Africa, and then imported at an increased cost.
What does DTx stand for?
DTx stands for Direct Transmission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTx
We have 3 other meanings of DTx in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete-Time Wavelet Series
- Deterministic Tree Walking Transducer (computing theory)
- Discrete Time Wavelet Transform (acoustics)
- Draw the World Together
- Difficult to Work With
- Double-Tongued Word Wrester (website)
- Dallas, Texas
- Deadly Tactix (gaming clan)
- Delta Tau Xi (fraternity in National Lampoon's 'Animal House' movie)
- Digital Training Exercise (US Army)
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Downtown Crossing (band)
- Dead to You (Internet slang)
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Discount to Yield (investing)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khoja welcomed the proposals, saying that the direct transmission of the Taraweeh (post-Isha) and Tahaggod (late prayer) in the nights of Ramadan will remain as scheduled over the previous years.
Dengue Fever always spread through a Vector which is a specific mosquito and never can have direct transmission like a droplet infection, while closure of institutions and abandoning the public gatherings can only be recommended in the diseases which spread through sneezing and coughing i.
After the researchers added a conceptual face shield in the third simulation, the models showed a significant reduction in the magnitude of stresses on the brain because the shield impeded direct transmission of blast waves to the face.
Rohani explained that current models of avian influenza only take into account the direct transmission of the virus that occurs when infected waterfowl and shorebirds shed the virus in their faeces and those nearby drink contaminated water.
Although the virus has caused human deaths in Asia and Europe that has been as a result of direct transmission from poultry.
We suspect that direct transmission to healthcare workers may have also occurred in disease-endemic countries, but it was not identified.
Will your system allow direct transmission to payers, or will the services of a clearinghouse be required?