These awards are given to direct service professionals who demonstrate outstanding performance in promoting transformational relationships with the participants they serve.
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Direct Service Professional (social service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processor
- Digital Signal Protocol
- Digital Signature Signing Process
- Digital Sound Processing
- Digital Speckle-Pattern Interferometry
- Digital System Processor
- Dilute Sulfuric Peroxide (dilute sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide mixture)
- Dipartimento di Studi Politici (Italian: Department of Political Studies)
- Diplomatic Service Procedure (UK)
- Direct Stock Plans
- Direct Support Platoon (US Army)
- Directeur des Services Pénitentiaires (French: Director of Prison Services)
- Director's Special
- Directory System Protocol
- Diritti Speciali di Prelievo (Italia: Special Drawing Rights; currency)
- Disability Support Pension
- Disabled Students Program
- Disaster Support Package (FEMA)
- Discovery Solutions Practice (LeClairRyan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This money will go directly to the direct service professional and can be used in any manner the awardee sees fit.
The Foundation awards grants to outstanding direct service professionals who have demonstrably and consistently improved the lives of their clients through the development of transformational relationships - and have the stories and data to prove it.