The BPA Energy Efficiency division works with more than 190 utility, government and direct service industry as well as private sector businesses.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Direct Service Industry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Devlet Su Isleri (Turkish state water works)
- Devry Student ID
- Dial Services Interface
- Dienst Speciale Interventies (Dutch counterterrorism unit)
- Digital Speech Interpolation
- Digital Spot Imaging (diagnostic technique)
- Digital Switch Interface
- Digital Systems International Inc.
- Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Informazione (Italian university)
- Dipole Shear Imager (energy production)
- Direct Signal Interference
- Direct Spark Ignition (propane fired appliances)
- Direct Steam Injection
- Direct Switch Interface
- Directeur des Systèmes d'Information (French: Director of Information Systems; various organizations)
- Direction des Systèmes d'Information (French: Directorate of Information Systems; France and Switzerland)
- Director's Strategic Initiatives (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Dirty South Improv (Carrboro, North Carolina)
- Discrete Surface Integral (microwave theory)
- Disease Severity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each entity that is at the table - whether it be an investor-owned utility, a publicly owned utility, a direct service industry, an environmental group, a tribal government, or a state government - will need to understand that there are risks in not negotiating out a regional solution to these very difficult problems.
WWP was the first utility to sign a BPA direct service industry (DSI) customer to a long-term power supply contract, and during 1995, the company captured approximately 50% of the public agency and DSI load released by Bonneville.