June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Amway President Doug DeVos has been given the Circle of Honor award from the Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF).
What does DSEF stand for?
DSEF stands for Direct Selling Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSEF
We have 6 other meanings of DSEF in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Special Emphasis Engineering
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (Sony)
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition (software; Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Distant Master Program in Sustainable Energy Engineering (Sweden)
- Distributed Software Engineering Environment
- Domain Software Engineering Environment
- Department of Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures (Ohio State University)
- Distributed Simulation Engineering and Execution Process (IEEE)
- Deutsche Stiftung Edelsteinforschung (German: German Foundation for Gemstone Research)
- Diplôme Supérieur d'Etudes Françaises (French: Advanced Diploma in French Studies)
- Domini Social Equity Fund (USA)
- Dove Self-Esteem Fund (Dove Campaign for Real Beauty)
- Dover-Sherborn Education Fund (Dover, MA)
- Dual-Surface Electric Field Integral Equation
- Da Silva Entreprise Générale (French general contractor)
- Dan Sandys Entertainment Group (Maryland)
- Data Segment (assembly language directive)
- Defense Systems and Electronics Group
- Defense Systems Evaluation Group
- Department of Social and Economic Geography (Lund University; Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Butler currently serves on the Board of the Direct Selling Education Foundation, and this month concluded two years of service as Vice Chairman of the Board of the Direct Selling Association.
He also serves on the University of Akron's Fisher Sales Institute's advisory board, the academic advisory committee for the Direct Selling Education Foundation in Washington, D.
Almost a year ago," said National Companies vice president Lynda Davis, "I attended a workshop on identity theft in Fort Lauderdale sponsored by the Direct Selling Education Foundation.
Stanley Fredrick, lead director of its Board of Directors, has been elected by the Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF) to serve for one year as vice chairman of the DSEF Board of Directors and a member of the executive committee.
The forum was sponsored by the highly respected Washington, DC-based Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF), which conducted the meeting, describing it as "a subject of highest urgency," an obvious reference to both consumer fraud concerns and the aftermath of September 11 and the realization of how easy it had become to acquire or even steal someone else's personal and credit information through the wrongful use of Social Security numbers and their business counterpart, Federal ID numbers.
Wentz has served a variety of roles with the DSA, including chairman of the Direct Selling Education Foundation, chairman of the 2008 Annual Meeting, and DSA vice chairman for 2006/2007 and 2007/2008.
Direct Selling Education Foundation and former Chairman of the U.