NEC Corp is claiming a first with the announcement of a 128Mb direct rambus dynamic random access memory (DRAM) chip.
What does DRDRAM stand for?
DRDRAM stands for Direct Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Defence Research Development Organization (India)
- Digital Research Disk Operating System
- Distributed Reflected Denial of Service
- Declaration on the Rights of Disabled Persons (human rights agreement)
- Desired Results Developmental Profile
- Directia Regionala de Drumuri si Poduri (Romanian: Regional Directorate of Roads and Bridges)
- District Rural Development Programme (Tanzania)
- Division of Recoverable and Disposable Resources (University of Virginia)
- Document Régional de Développement Rural (French: Regional Rural Development Document)
- Dotation Régionale de Développement des Réseaux (French: Regional Development Network Staffing)
- Defence Research & Development Service (India)
- Department of Rural Development Studies (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences)
- Diagnostic Repair Drone (Farscape)
- Dismanuv Rozhlasovy a Divadelni Soubor (Czech: Dismanuv Radio and the Theater Image)
- Distributed Routing and Distributed Scheduling
- Division of Respiratory Disease Studies (CDC)
- Dynamic Reconfiguration Data Set (reconfigures resources in SNA network)
- Deeply Rooted Dance Theater (Chicago, IL)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Reactor Systems Development and Technology
- Distributed and Reliable Data Transmission (wireless sensor networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 1998--Anticipating the advent of the Direct Rambus dynamic random access memory (RDRAM) market, Hewlett-Packard Company, together with co-developer FuturePlus Systems, announces an analysis probe that allows computer designers to analyze bus transactions occurring at speeds up to 800MHz.
Intel invested $100m in Samsung Group, to establish the South Korean firm as its principal supplier of direct rambus dynamic random access memory (DR-DRAM).