The other businesses of VIASPACE - Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation with its disposable fuel cartridges, Ionfinity with its government contracts, and the rechargeable battery business - will not be affected.
What does DMFCC stand for?
DMFCC stands for Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Debt Management and Financial Analysis System
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (gaming)
- DesMonarchy Microfinance Bank Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Dean Martin Fan Center (Arcadia, CA)
- Del Monte Foods Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Dépôt de Munitions des Forces Canadiennes (French: Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot; Canada)
- Des Moines Fencing Club (est. 1997; Des Moines, IA)
- Digital Mass Flow Controller (gas supply systems)
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell
- Draco Malfoy Fan Club
- D-Day Mobile Fuel Delivery
- Daisy Mountain Fire Department (New River, AZ)
- Des Moines Fire Department (Des Moines, IA)
- Digital Multi-Functional Device
- Dynamic Multiple Fault Diagnosis (algorithms)
- Damage microstructures in fusion (reactor) environments
- Design Manager and Flow Engine (Xilinx)
- Diaconal Ministry Formation Event (conference)
- Diffusion Mobilier de France et d'Europe (French furniture company)
- Division of Magnetic Fusion Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
VIASPACE also markets fuel cell cartridges, products and technology through its subsidiary, Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation, which owns a portfolio of fuel cell patents licensed from Pasadena-based California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation announced last week it has filed a patent application for a new kind of fuel cartridge.
Viaspace subsidiary Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation has signed a cartridge design and manufacturing agreement with Nypro Inc.
VIASPACE subsidiary Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation owns a portfolio of fuel cell patents licensed from Pasadena-based California Institute of Technology, which manages NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, where the direct methanol fuel cell was invented.
Under the MOU, Hayman Speciality Products will provide methanol filling and distribution services to Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation (DMFCC), VIASPACE's alternative energy subsidiary engaged in manufacturing disposable fuel cartridges for direct methanol fuel cell powered electronics such as notebook computers, mobile phones and military equipment.
VIASPACE subsidiary Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation (DMFCC) is engaged in developing, manufacturing, distributing and obtaining safety certification for disposable methanol fuel cartridges to provide the energy source for laptop computers, cell phones and other portable electronic devices powered by direct methanol fuel cells.
Korean firm Hyun Won recently entered into a fuel-cell cartridge design and distribution agreement with Viaspace subsidiary Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation.