9781845697747 Polymer electrolyte membrane and direct methanol fuel cell technology; v.
What does DMFC stand for?
DMFC stands for Direct Methanol Fuel Cell
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMFC
We have 6 other meanings of DMFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Debt Management and Financial Analysis System
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (gaming)
- DesMonarchy Microfinance Bank Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Dean Martin Fan Center (Arcadia, CA)
- Del Monte Foods Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Dépôt de Munitions des Forces Canadiennes (French: Canadian Forces Ammunition Depot; Canada)
- Des Moines Fencing Club (est. 1997; Des Moines, IA)
- Digital Mass Flow Controller (gas supply systems)
- Draco Malfoy Fan Club
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation
- D-Day Mobile Fuel Delivery
- Daisy Mountain Fire Department (New River, AZ)
- Des Moines Fire Department (Des Moines, IA)
- Digital Multi-Functional Device
- Dynamic Multiple Fault Diagnosis (algorithms)
- Damage microstructures in fusion (reactor) environments
- Design Manager and Flow Engine (Xilinx)
- Diaconal Ministry Formation Event (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VP of Company's Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Subsidiary Gives Presentation to Global Audience PASADENA, Calif.
com Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation (DMFCC), a subsidiary of VIASPACE Inc.
Direct methanol fuel cells, which convert methanol to electricity without the need for a chemical reformer, were first announced three years ago, but they seem to be the world's best-kept secret.
DuPont is also active in development of direct methanol fuel cells.
com/research/p7b9lp/polymer) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Polymer Electrolyte Membrane and Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Technology: In situ characterization techniques for low temperature fuel cells" to their offering.
BULLETIN BOARD: VSPC) , announced today that a key Caltech direct methanol fuel cell patent was granted in Europe, specifically Germany, Spain, France, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden.
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation, a subsidiary of Viaspace, will extend a current contract with Elentec Company for the manufacture of methanol fuel cartridges for fuel cells.