The processor also features a high-speed direct memory interface and flash PROM interface providing high performance for networked embedded applications.
What does DMI stand for?
DMI stands for Direct Memory Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DMI
We have 201 other meanings of DMI in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Multiplexed Interface
- Digital Musical Instruments
- Digital Musicworks International, Inc.
- Dimensional Measurement, Inc (Wixom, MI)
- Dimensional Metals Inc.
- Dimethyl Itaconate
- Direct Machine Interface (digital printing industry)
- Direct Material Input
- Direct Matrix Inversion
- Direct Measurements, Inc.
- Direct Meubles International (French: International Furniture Direct)
- Directional Movement Index (financial charting analysis)
- Directional Movement Indicator
- Director Military Intelligence (US DoD)
- Disaster Management Institute (India)
- Disaster Management Interoperability (FEMA)
- Disaster Mitigation Institute (India)
- Disease Management Initiative
- Disk Memory Interface
- Displacement Measuring Interferometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
ScanWorks provides a comprehensive validation and test solution for Intel-based designs and their high-speed input/output (I/O) buses, including Intel[R] QuickPath Interconnect (Intel[R] QPI), PCI Express (PCIe), Direct Memory Interface (DMI) and Double Data Rate memory, third generation (DDR3).
According to Caffee, ScanWorks's next-generation tools will support all major high-speed I/O buses, including QPI, PCI Express (PCIe), Direct Memory Interface (DMI), and Double Data Rate 3rd Generation (DDR3).