Hudrick will discuss how variable-data printing in conjunction with alternative e-communication strategies can help increase response rates for direct mail communications HAINESVILLE, Ill.
What does DMC stand for?
DMC stands for Direct Mail Communications (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMC
We have 450 other meanings of DMC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Motor Controller
- Digital Multi Coated (camera filter)
- Digital Multimedia Center (various locations)
- Digital Music Centre (Australia)
- Digital Must-Carry (AT&T)
- Dijon Mini Club (Dijon, France)
- Dimethyl Carbonate
- Dingeldine Music Center (Bradley University; Peoria, IL)
- Dipolog Medical Center (Philippines)
- Dirección Meteorológica de Chile (Spanish: Meteorological Directorate of Chile)
- Direct Maintenance Cost
- Direct Manufacturing Cost
- Direct Mapped Cache (computing)
- Direct Marketing Center
- Direct Marketing Company
- Direct Material Costs (accounting)
- Direct Microscopic Counts
- Direction de la Monnaie et du Crédit (French: Directorate of Currency and Credit; Senegal)
- Directional Minimum Check (airlines)
- Director of Meetings and Conferences
Samples in periodicals archive:
To avoid keeping the right accountholders away from your lobby, it is important to note that simpler interactions should be clearly defined and carefully communicated to your account base: * Work with your marketing team on developing the right email and/or direct mail communications to promote this message.
The individualization of Direct Mail Communications and interconnectivity to the Internet are the takeaways that will influence these students and their application of journalism and public relations immediately upon graduation.
sets forth requirements for direct mail communications with prospective clients with whom the attorney has no family or prior professional relationship.
Advanced data, technology enable marketers to send consistent, personalized, email, Web, mobile, social and direct mail communications to consumers via their preferred channel(s) BOSTON -- iReach Marketing (www.
Key benefits of the program include: * Automated voice, text, email and direct mail communications, according to customer preference * Actionable communications customized to the consumer's unique position in the ownership lifecycle * Easy implementation and 100% self-maintaining program, requiring no additional dealership resources * Multi-layered support team, including in-field experts "We are proud to bring the advantages of a program that is proven to increase service frequency and drive significant improvements in response rates while also decreasing customer defection," said Marvin Grimm, Executive Vice President of OneCommand.
2(a)(2) specifies that all ads and direct mail communications "shall disclose, by city or town, 1 or more bona fide office locations of the lawyer or lawyers who will actually perform the services advertised.
Banks also increased other direct mail communications to their customers via informational and loyalty mailings, renewal notices and upgrade offers.