ACS is currently the incumbent contractor for the Department's Direct Loan Servicing System, and has served the Department for more than nine years in this role.
What does DLSS stand for?
DLSS stands for Direct Loan Servicing System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLSS
We have 8 other meanings of DLSS in our Acronym Attic
- Director Land Strategic Planning (Canada)
- Downlink Signal Processor
- Donna Lee Saxophone Quartet
- Digital Land Systems Research (Australia)
- Digital Library Service Registry (Ockham project; Internet services)
- Division of Labor Statistics and Research (California)
- De La Salle School (Singapore)
- Deakin Law Students Society (Deakin University, Australia)
- Defense Logistics Standard Systems (US DoD)
- Digital Linear Slide Switch
- Direct Logistics Support System
- Dyson Life Safety Security (Systems LLC)
- Defense Logistics Standard Systems Office (obsolete; now DLMSO, Defense Logistics Management Standards Office)
- Daylight Savings Time
- Département Licence Sciences et Technologies (French: Licensing Department of Science and Technology; Joseph Fourier University; France)
- Distance Learning Steering Team (Kentucky)
- Division Logistics System Test
- Double Locus Sequence Typing (epidemiological surveillance)
- Drug Lymphocyte Stimulation Test
- De La Salle University (Manila, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Education (DoE) published notification that the loan servicing contract extension for the Direct Loan Servicing System (DLSS) contract scheduled to run through September 30, 2007 will continue.
Department of Education today advised ACS that it plans to conduct a competitive bid process for the Direct Loan Servicing System (DLSS) contract.