Proxy overhead calculation The prescribed proxy amount will be reduced to 55 per cent (from 65 per cent) of direct labour costs in a phased-in approach with costs incurred in 2013 having a rate of 60 per cent applied, and 2014 having a rate of 55 per cent.
What does DLC stand for?
DLC stands for Direct Labour Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLC
We have 224 other meanings of DLC in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Lock Clutch
- Digital Learning Collaboratory (Purdue University, Indiana, USA)
- Digital Learning Community
- Digital Library Center (various universities)
- Digital Library Coordinator
- Digital Line Card
- Digital Line Concentrator
- Digital Logic Circuit
- Digital Loop Carrier
- Diploma of Loughborough College
- Direct Lift Control
- Direct Link Communications
- Disability Law Center (legal center for the disabled; Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Disabled Living Centre (UK)
- Discotic Liquid Crystal
- Discovery Land Company (Arizona)
- Distance Learning Center (telecourses)
- Distance Learning Classroom (various organizations)
- Distance Learning Committee (Oroville, CA)
- Distance Learning Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
reviewed the highlights of 2008, noting that direct labour costs were reduced by more than 11 per cent, more advertising of products occurred, and a partnership with a water heater/water softener company was established to increase rentals and sales.
Some might maintain that direct labour costs are proportional to the company's level of activity.