Minimum quantity of the framework agreement estimated - fixed telephony services over a period of one month minimum main telephone lines, ISDN PRA flow, Direct Dial Inward 45 and maximum 45 individual main telephone lines, ISDN PRA four streams, 100 Direct Inward Dial .
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Direct Inward Dial(ing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Died in Department (UK)
- Differences in Differences (econometrics)
- Digital Identification
- Digital Image Design (Software Company)
- Digital Information Development (Japan)
- Digital Information Display
- Digital Interface Device
- Digitization and Interoperability Division (US Army data standardization office)
- Dimensional Installation Drawings (NASA)
- Discharge Ionization Detector
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (human psychology)
- Distributed Interactive Simulation
- Division of Isotope Development
- Documents pour l'Intégration et le Développement (French: Documents for Integration and Development; disability)
- Domain Identification Device
- Double Immunodiffusion
- Driver Identification
- Driver Information Database
- Driver's Integrated Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
AsteriskNOW additions include automatic purchasing and provisioning capabilities with Polycom through the BuyNOW feature, instant account set-up with VoicePulse, a leading provider of VoIP services, and a Direct Inward Dial (DID) feature that enables mapping each ITSP assigned phone number with local extensions as well as special handling of those calls.
In the past, Direct Inward Dial (DID) trunks were, by definition, capable of handling only inbound telephone calls.
The company was the first to introduce multi-channel fax cards, combine voice and facsimile on a single card, use Direct Inward Dial (DID) for autorouting of facsimile messaging, and provide facsimile support for UNIX platforms.
All users receive direct inward dial numbers and a variety of advanced calling features that they can manage either through their phone, via a web portal or through their Outlook e-mail client.
This network approach simplifies the IP core network interfaces and service architecture, and reduces the cost of interconnecting with the PSTN for VoBB direct inward dial (DIDs) of LatiNode's CrossFone branded services.
Global Direct Inward Dial gives the ability to assign a unique US phone number to each channel, regardless of the unit's physical location.