Additionally, the models are equipped with a new simple remote with direct input keys and feature two 10 watt bottom speakers with SRS(R) WOW/BBE.
What does DIK stand for?
DIK stands for Direct Input Keys (computer programming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIK
We have 7 other meanings of DIK in our Acronym Attic
- Dominantly Inherited Juvenile Optic Atrophy
- Delhi International Jewellery Show (India)
- Denver Institute for Jewish Studies
- Dubai International Jewellery Week
- Data, Information and Knowledge (informatics)
- Delta Iota Kappa
- Dera Ismail Khan (Pakistani city)
- Desert Island Keeper
- Design Is Kinky (est. 1998; Sydney, Australia)
- Designed in Kaos (band)
- Dokumentation Information Kultur (Nacka, Sweden)
- Donations in Kind (Rotary Clubs)
- Drielanden-Ingenieurs-Kontact (Dutch: Drielanden Contact Engineers)
- Dutch Indoor Kart Challenge (The Netherlands)
- Dansk Institut for Klinisk Epidemiologi (Denmark)
- Data Information and Knowledge Management
- Democratic Party (Cyprus)
- Daftar Isian Kegiatan Suplemen (Indonesian: Post Register Activities Supplements)
- Datalogisk Institut Københavns Universitet
- Do I Know You?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Familiar, Reliable Design Adds Direct Input Keys for DVD/CD-Like Control LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation, one of the world's largest providers of interactive television systems and broadband services to the lodging industry, today introduced an in-room remote control with expanded functionality at the HITEC 2004 trade show.