Capital direct field cost for process plant, infrastructure and mine of $448 million and $594 million including indirect field costs, EPCM, insurances and owner's costs.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Direct Field Cost
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dial Feature Card (Cisco)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Diesel Fuel Conditioner
- Digital Facility Center (AT&T)
- Digital Faith Community (community management system)
- Digital File Check
- Digital Flight Control (software)
- Digital Frequency Converter
- Digital Function Code
- Digital Future Coalition (for intellectual property and copyright legislation and policy worldwide)
- Direct for Consumer
- Direct Fund Cite
- Direction de la Formation Continue (French: Directorate of Continuing Education; Canada)
- Direction de la Formation des Cadres (French: Directorate of Professional Training; Morocco)
- Directional Fragmentation Charge (explosives)
- Directional Frequency Correlator
- Disaster Finance Center
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Disk File Controller
- Distinguished Flying Cross