When it is completed (hopefully by the of 1994), Nitel hopes to add more than 500,000 direct exchange lines to the current 400,000 lines.
What does DEL stand for?
DEL stands for Direct Exchange Line
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DEL
We have 93 other meanings of DEL in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Early Learning (Washington)
- Department of Educational Leadership (various schools)
- Departmental Expenditure Limit (UK)
- Deployable Equipment List (US DoD)
- Derogatory Ethnic Label
- Deutsche Eishockey Liga (German)
- Deutsche Elektrolyt-Kupfer-Notierung für Leitmaterial (German)
- Digital Entertainment Lifestyle (Microsoft)
- Diode Electro-Luminescente (French: Light Emitting Diode)
- Direct Electrical Link
- Displaced Employee List
- Distance Education and Learning
- Distributed & Electronic Learning (UK)
- DTRA Experimentation Laboratory
- Jean Delatour (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- The Department of Early Learning (various organizations)
- Department for Employment and Learning (Northern Ireland)
- Delta Time/Character Count
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership: Capital Region Alliance (California)
- Delaware National Scenic River (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
82 million direct exchange lines (DELs) operated by these 10 companies as of August 2006.
The HT-Two is compatible for connection to a PBX, direct exchange line, or through an analog modem.