In the summer, NHS Direct Digital TV will be launched in stages across the digital TV networks, providing people with further choice in the way they can access health information from the NHS.
What does DDTV stand for?
DDTV stands for Direct Digital TV
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDTV
- Don't Drop the Soap
- Doo Doo Time Spectacular
- Dynamic Docking Test System
- Dual Die Thin Small Outline Package
- Dark Dirty Tech Tribal
- Diabetic Discharge Teaching Tool (nursing responsibility)
- Don't do That Then
- Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer
- Dusseldorf Tweetup (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Design, Development, Test and Verification
- Don't Drink the Water (slang; Dave Matthews Band song)
- Double Dual Tandem Wheel (aviation)
- Digital Data Transmission
- Dansk Dart Union
- Darling Diapers Unlimited (website)
- Data Display Unit
- Data Distribution Unit
- Decommutator Distribution Unit (US NASA)
- Delayed Death Unit (in hospitals)
- Delivered Duty Unpaid (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
at launch and fitted with 16 Ku-band transponders, the satellite will provide direct digital TV broadcast services for Europe.
As with all members of the MS9300 and MS9400 family, the new chips incorporate high-performance 108MHz video DACs and Diagonally Enhanced Picture Formatting (DEPF) for improved visual quality, advanced features, and direct digital TV (DTV) tuner support for Digital Video Broadcasting-Terrestrial (DVB-T).