NYSE:TRW) has developed the world's fastest direct digital frequency synthesizer -- a chip that produces the radio frequencies used to carry telecommunication signals -- using indium phosphide (InP), an advanced semiconductor material.
What does DDFS stand for?
DDFS stands for Direct Digital Frequency Synthesizer (aka Digital Direct-Frequency Synthesizer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDFS
We have 4 other meanings of DDFS in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Director for Field Operations
- David Downie Film Productions (North Perth, WA, Australia)
- Deputy Director for Force Protection
- Diesel Driven Fire Pump
- Dinitrodifurazanopiperazine (explosive chemical)
- Dansk Donaldist Forening RAP (Danish: Danish Donaldist Association; Donald Duck fan club)
- Discrete Decreasing Failure Rate
- Distributed Digital Fault Recorder (General Electric)
- Digital Direct-Frequency Synthesizer (aka Direct Digital Frequency Synthesizer)
- Digital Document Filing System (software)
- Distant Disease-Free Survival
- Delayed Decision Feedback Sequence Detector
- Delayed Decision Feedback Sequence Estimator
- Directia de Dialog, Familie si Solidaritate Sociala (Romanian: National Dialogue, Family and Social Solidarity; Vaslui, Romania)
- Deep Digital Flexor Tendon
- Department of Dairy and Fat Technology (Institute of Chemical Technology; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Dynamic Density Functional Theory (physics)
- Demand-Driven Freight Transport Systems
- Deutsche Demokratische Foren Union (democratic forum; Germany)
- Deep Dynamic Formal Verification
Samples in periodicals archive:
for Tuesday (June 12) NOTE TO EDITORS: Multimedia Assets Available With This Story Include Photos, Text News Releases --(BUSINESS WIRE) TRW (NYSE:TRW) has developed the world's fastest direct digital frequency synthesizer -- a chip that produces the radio frequencies used to carry telecommunication signals -- using indium phosphide (InP), an advanced semiconductor material.
Previously, he was vice president of sales at Sciteq Electronics, a manufacturer of direct digital frequency synthesizers for commercial and military markets.