The Department of Energy's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, along with a handful of companies, are carrying research on direct carbon fuel cells.
What does DCFC stand for?
DCFC stands for Direct Carbon Fuel Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCFC
We have 3 other meanings of DCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dade County Farm Bureau (Homestead, Florida)
- Defiance College Football
- Dense-Cored Filamentous Body (Leydig cells)
- Dominating Crusaders from Barn (Counter-Strike clan)
- Double Cabin Flying Bridge (type of boat)
- DuPage County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Dallas Chinese Fellowship Church (Plano, TX)
- Dartmouth Club of Fairfield County (Connecticut)
- Death Cab for Cutie (band)
- Derby County Football Club
- District of Columbia Federation of Civic Associations (Washington, DC)
- Density-Constrained Full-Configuration-Interaction
- Dade County Federal Credit Union (Dade County, FL)
- Denver Community Federal Credit Union
- Damanga Coalition for Freedom and Democracy (Sudan)
- Data Collection and Filtering Device
- District of Columbia Fire Department
- Diversity and Citizen Focus Directorate (Metropolitan Police Service; UK)
- Douglas County Fire District No. 2 (Oregon)
- Dedicated Control Functional Entity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers investigate lattice Boltzmann simulations of gaseous mixture flow in porous electrodes, the tear resistance of proton exchange membranes, the transient characteristics of a tubular SOF cell, and a methane fueled direct carbon fuel cell system.
Digital Sofcell will be introducing a wide range of breakthrough products over the next several years, including a low cost direct carbon fuel cell system that can burn coal and similar fuels without the emissions normally associated with a typical coal burning power plant.