Researchers from Kongkuin University, Japan have worked and improved upon direct borohydride fuel cells (DBFCs) to eliminate or reduce glitches such as borohydride crossover by using a Nafion membrane electrolyte-based fuel cell.
What does DBFC stand for?
DBFC stands for Direct Borohydride Fuel Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBFC
We have 3 other meanings of DBFC in our Acronym Attic
- Dawoodi Bohra Football Association (UK)
- Deaf Baptist Fellowship of America
- Design Basis Fuel Assembly
- Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance
- Dubois Family Association (New York)
- Data Base Functional Area Team
- Daily Bread Food Bank (Florida)
- Deep Bed Filter and Blower
- Dynamic Bass Feedback
- Daric Barton Fan Club (Oakland Athletics)
- Dixieline Builders Fund Control, Inc
- Dompierre-Bourgneuf Football Club (France)
- Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia
- Doobie Brothers Fan Club (music)
- Daytona Beach Fire Department (Florida)
- De Bruin Financiële Diensten BV (Dutch: Brown Financial Services Ltd; Netherlands)
- Dante B. Fascell Elementary (Miami, FL)
- Der Bootsdoktor für Europa GmbH (German: Boat Doctor of Europe)
- Dansk Bodybuilding Fitness Forbund (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness; Denmark)
- Daytona Beach Film Festival (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The various types of fuel cells such as alkaline, direct borohydride fuel cells, direct methanol, direct ethanol, formic acid fuel cells, and many others are profiled comprehensively in the report.
The pace of adoption of DMFCs in various applications would depend on how capable the DMFCs are in terms of its cost and its overall efficiency compared to its competing conventional technologies as well as competing fuel cell technologies such as proton exchange membrane fuel cells, formic acid fuel cells and direct borohydride fuel cells.