Keystone also announces the completion of its Electronic Data Interface (EDI) which connects to Direct Access Service Request (DASR) with the Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas and Electric billing departments for customer collection.
What does DASR stand for?
DASR stands for Direct Access Service Request (deregulated utilities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DASR
We have 12 other meanings of DASR in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomate Association of Staff Physician Recruiters
- Department of the Army Standard Port System
- Department of the Army Standard Port System-Enhanced
- Department of the Army Standard Port System - Enhanced, System Development Group
- Direccion de Asistencia Social del Personal Universitario (Argentina; Directorate of Social Welfare Staff College)
- Deans of Arts and Sciences for Public Institutions (listserv; Louisiana Library Network)
- Defense Analysis Special Report(s)
- Department of the Arts, Sport and Recreation (New South Wales Government; Australia)
- Digicomp Academy Suisse Romande (French; Swiss computer training company)
- Digital Airport Surveillance Radar
- Direct Action Special Reconnaissance (US Marine Corps)
- Direct Air-to-Satellite Relay
- Directorate of Scientific Agricultural Research (Syria)
- Drug and Alcohol Service Report (Australia)
- Data Archive of Social Research on Aging
- Déchets d'Activités de Soins à Risques Infectieux (French: Infectious Medical Waste Activities; medical regulation)
- Department of Antennas Systems and Radio Waves Propagation
- Defensive Aids Sub-System
- Demand Assignment Signaling and Switching
- Département de l'Action Sociale et de la Santé
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system will interface with the utility's Direct Access Service Request systems, and provide market participants with Internet-based access to load profiling data.