The CX20548 is based on Conexant's fourth-generation direct access arrangement (DAA) technology, which is already being used by top PC OEMs worldwide.
What does DAA stand for?
DAA stands for Direct Access Arrangement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAA
We have 215 other meanings of DAA in our Acronym Attic
- Diacetone Alcohol
- Diaspora and Art
- Dieticians Association of Australia (Deakin, ACT, Australia)
- Digest Access Authentication
- Digital Advertising Alliance (marketing consortium)
- Digital Art Awards (Japan)
- Digital/Analog/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Dine Across America
- Diploma in Archive Administration
- Diplôme d'Agronomie Approfondie
- Direct Anterior Approach (hip replacement)
- Direct Antiviral Agent (hepatitis therapy)
- Direct Attack Aircraft
- Directly Associated Activity (UK)
- Director of Army Accounts (UK)
- Disability Awareness in Action (UK)
- Discharge Always Afloat (shipping)
- Display Alternate Area Routing Lists (US DoD)
- Distinguished Achievement Award
- Distinguished Alumni Award (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as the ANE II Project, the new direct access arrangements in Canada will reinforce the ability of LDCs in New England and New York to secure competitively priced gas supplies to serve markets in the region.
Although Silicon Laboratories has not seen the complaint, Silicon Laboratories believes that the allegations outlined in TDK's release are wholly without merit and that the suit will have no material impact on product development, sales or shipments of the company's award-winning silicon Direct Access Arrangement (DAA) solutions or other Silicon Laboratories products.
Silicon Laboratories' complaint alleges patent infringement and trade secret violations involving its direct access arrangement (DAA) devices, which are used with modems to protect users' modems from lightning strikes and telephone service providers from malfunctioning user modems.
Both solutions incorporate direct access arrangement (DAA) technology for data/fax modem and voice applications, and provide the necessary functionality and protection required for worldwide homologation.
The allegations regard technology relating to Silicon Laboratories' patented silicon Direct Access Arrangement (DAA) solutions.
Teridian delivers an attractive cost/performance ratio for high-speed data modems via its new generation of Direct Access Arrangement (DAA) technology.
The Si3000 can also be used with Silicon Labs' silicon Direct Access Arrangements (DAAs) to implement a complete voice and modem front-end solution in less than 2.