Department of State's Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office (DTS-PO), Fairfax, Va.
What does DTSPO stand for?
DTSPO stands for Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Seaman, Dental Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Data Traveler Secure Privacy (flash memory)
- Dewan Tunku Syed Putra (Malaysian university auditorium)
- Direction Territoriale de la Sécurité de Proximité (French: Territorial Directorate of Home Security)
- Discrete Time Signal Processing
- Dithiobis N-Succinimidyl Propionate
- Division of Transitional Supports and Policy (New York)
- Downtown Southern Pines (North Carolina)
- Downtown St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Dan the Song Parody Man
- Status Date, Support
- Diabetes Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Department of Tourism, Sport and Racing (Queensland, Australia)
- Digital Tape Recorder System
- Digital Temporary Storage Recorder
- Defence Technology and Science Research Centre (Tehran, Iran)
- Dartmouth Time-Sharing Systems Incorporated
- Data Transmission from Survey Ships
- David Thompson Secondary School
- Digital Telephone Switching System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of State's Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office mission is to implement and manage a global network that is reliable, and cost-effective telecommunications services to the US Foreign Affairs Community.
State Department's Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office (DTS-PO), who awarded Terremark three contracts to implement an Internet access solution at designated government locations around the world, and enterprises like Crescent Heights, PC Universe and others, who decided to bring their mission-critical IT systems to a facility that provides reliable, scalable, secure and cost effective solutions to its customers.
Based on a Best Value competitive award, the Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office (DTS-PO) awarded contracts to five companies including Verestar.
Department of State's Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office (DTS-PO) in Beltsville, Maryland, and the American embassy in New Delhi, India.