What does DACLAM stand for?
DACLAM stands for Diplomate of the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Agriculture Corporate Information System
- Devil and Casey Jones (band)
- Discussion au Coin du Jeu (French video game podcast)
- DMA Acknowledge
- Démolition Autos Croix Luizet (French scrap yard)
- Depression Adjective Check Lists (mental health)
- Diamines and Chemicals Limited (India)
- Digital Asia Concepts Limited (Thailand)
- Discretionary Access Control List (Microsoft Windows)
- Dominating Atrial Cycle Length
- Distributedly Administered Categorical List of Documents
- Daring Athlétic Club Molenbeek (Belgian athletic club)
- Data Adapter Control Mode
- De l'Autre Côté du Miroir (French: The Looking Glass; est. 1999)
- Defense Acquisition Career Manager
- Director of Acquisition Career Management
- Discretionary Access Control Mechanism
- Dissimilar Aerial Combat Maneuvers
- Development of Adolescents’ Competence on Mathematical Argumentation