com/ is an excellent vehicle to provide consumers with reliable, relevant information," says Margie Scherk, DVM, Diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, certified in feline practice and AAFP president.
What does DABVP stand for?
DABVP stands for Diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dynamic Airblast Simulator
- Drop Arm Bedside Commode
- Diplomate American Board of Spine Surgery
- Daam Aatu Basaltic Tuff (geology)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology
- Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco (Florida)
- Danmarks Bokse-Union (Denmark)
- Depolarization and Backscatter Unattended Lidar
- Deutscher Amateur Box Verband (German: German Amateur Boxing Association)
- Dioscorea Alata Bacilliform Virus
- D. Anderson & Company (now DAC Patient Recruitment Services)
- Dacian (linguistics)
- Daifuku America Corporation (various locations)
- Daily Administrative Check
- Dakota Athletic Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Damage Assessment Center
- Damned Auto-Correct (word processing)
- Danish Afghanistan Committee
- Danish Agricultural Council (joint committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, is a Fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry, and is a Diplomate of the American Veterinary Dental College.