Kuhn has been a member of the National Association of Social Workers since 1978, a member of NASW's Academy of Certified Social Workers since 1980 and an NASW diplomate in clinical social work since 1988.
What does DCSW stand for?
DCSW stands for Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCSW
We have 1 other meaning of DCSW in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Current Switching Unit
- Disability and Cultural Studies Unit (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Discharge Switching Unit
- Direction de la Coopération Scientifique, Universitaire et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Scientific Cooperation, Academic and Research; French Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Da Capo Summer Vacation (video game)
- Delftse Christelijke Schaakvereniging (Dutch: Delft Christian Chess Association)
- Dendrites which Contain Synaptic Vesicles
- Dressage Club des Six Vallées (Belgian dog club)
- Dublin Core Structured Values
- Duty-Cycle Space Vector
- Doniphan County Services and Workskills (Kansas University)
- International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops (IEEE)
- Delaware County Solid Waste Authority (Media, PA)
- District of Columbia Science Writers Association (Washington, DC)
- Delaware County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Dearborn County Solid Waste Management District (Indiana)
- Department of Computer Systems (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic)
- District of Columbia Society of Young Professionals
- Daily Conditioning Treatment
- Damage Control Text
Samples in periodicals archive:
She maintains national and state licensure in California and has been accorded the Diplomate in Clinical Social Work.