Vice President of Engineering for Haestad Methods, has been named a Diplomate Environmental Engineer (DEE) by the American Academy of Environmental Engineers (AAEE).
What does DEE stand for?
DEE stands for Diplomate Environmental Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEE
We have 62 other meanings of DEE in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Elektronik Dart Verband (German: German Electronics Dart Association)
- Datenendeinrichtung (German: Host)
- Departamento de Engenharia Elétrica (Portugese)
- Department Environmental Executive (US DHS)
- Department of Elementary Education
- Department of Environmental Engineering (various locations)
- Detailed Equipment Events
- Dexterous End Effector
- Digital Events Evaluator (US NASA)
- Dilated Eye Examination (diabetes)
- Diplôme d'Etudes À l'Etranger (French university diploma)
- Director, Elementary Education (various locations)
- Diretoria de Ensino Especial (Portuguese: Directors of Special Education)
- Disjoint Eager Execution
- Divisão de Eletroquimica e Eletroanalitica (Portugese)
- DoD (Department of Defense) Enterprise Email
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Apparatus
- Diplôme d'Etude en Architecture (French: Diploma in Architecture)
- Devon Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- Division of Environmental and Evolutionary Biology (University of Glasgow; Scotland, UK)