What does DABCI stand for?
DABCI stands for Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Internists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (state government)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Criminalistics (American Board of Criminalistics, Inc.)
- Dispersive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (various states)
- Dutch American Bulldog Club (Netherlands)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Consultants
- Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- Dona Ana Branch Community College
- Douglas Albert Brown Computer Company
- Degree Accreditation Board for Chartered Engineers (UK)
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Neurologists
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Debbie and Abbey Borgia Community Recreation Centre (Australia)
- Dallas Alliance for Business Development (Texas)
- Disablement Association of Barking and Dagenham (UK)
- Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance (stages of grief)
- David Berger National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Denver Association of Business Economists (Denver, CO)
- DNA Analysis Backlog Elimination Act