Normally, we can attend effortlessly to those items of interest and often do not even notice others," said lead researcher Doreen Wagner, Diplom-Ingenieur (FH) of Optometry, PhD student in Vision Science.
What does DIPL.-ING. stand for?
DIPL.-ING. stands for Diplom-Ingenieur (German equivalent of M.S. degree)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Declaração de Informações Econômico-Fiscais da Pessoa Jurídica (Portuguese: Statement of Economic and Tax Information of Legal Entities; Brazil)
- Directions Interrégionales de la Police Judiciaire (French: Interregional Directorates of the Judicial Police)
- Distal Interphalangeal Joint
- Deccan Infotech P Ltd. (est. 1996; India)
- Délégation Interministérielle aux Professions Libérales (French: Interministerial Delegation to the Professions)
- Digital Information Processing Lab
- Distribution Integrated Priority List
- Diploma of Technology
- División de Planeamiento (Spanish: Planning Division; varioius locations)
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma of the London College of Music (England, UK)
- Dip Lithology Pressure Log (energy production)
- Deformed Independent Particle Model
- Des Idées pour Maman (French: Ideas for Mom)
- Deutsche Indianer Pionier Mission (German: German Pioneers Indian Mission)
- Device Initiated Power Management (SATA hard disk drive)
- Diploma in Marketing (Uk Institute of Marketing)
- Distributed Integrated Project Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
29c, 82211 Herrsching, Germany; Diplom-Ingenieur (FH); Field of specialization Wood Technology & Advanced Wood Processing (February 2005) Business Management, M.
Magnan graduated with a Diplom-Ingenieur degree in Engineering from the Ecole Centrale Paris.
Schulz, Diplom-Ingenieur, are with Hoechst AG, Hoechst Technical Polymers in Frankfurt, Germany.
He earned his Diplom-Ingenieur (German equivalent of a master's of Science) from The University of Applied Science in Hanover, Germany.
2 The following shall be newly elected to the supervisory board: Bernhard Klapproth, Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur, Karlsfeld Sami Tabbara, Diplom-Ingenieur, Berlin Dr.
He holds a Diplom-Ingenieur (FH) in technical physics from the Fachhochschule in Munich.
Tenzer studied telecommunications at the technical university in Aachen and received the degree of diplom-ingenieur.